Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Town Clerk Notice

You cannot register to vote by indicating a party on the Census/Street Listing.
Also, if you are updating your party on the Census/Street Listing, YOU must sign the form. Even if someone else completes and signs the form, the person wanting to make a change, must sign as well!
You can register to vote here.